ITB, the world’s leading travel trade show, is now almost 3 weeks away and things here at Live The Journey are all-systems-go. This year we are situated in Hall 20, Stand 132 (part of the Africa on Show stand) from 6-10 March 2019.
At Live The Journey we understand the challenges of the tourism industry. And as such, we know that face-time with key destination marketers are non-negotiable. We furthermore appreciate that this travel trade show sees the vast majority of industry “movers & shakers” congregate in one venue. ITB (in Berlin) therefor makes for the ideal platform to meet the travel decision makers not only in Germany, but globally.
Why LIVE THE JOURNEY?
It starts with our ethos – TREASURE THE DESTINATION, LIVE THE JOURNEY. Because of this motto, we literally LIVE beyond your wildest expectations. As a result, we facilitate diverse; unique and life-enriching travel experiences. We delight in sharing our wanderlust with those select trailblazers. Especially the ones looking for life-altering African bucket-list experiences.
We are forever conscious of the impact our travel activities have on places and people. Our philosophy is straightforward – ‘Enough for all, forever’. Future generations need to be able to live vicariously through tourism and its endless possibilities. To this end, we believe that THE WAY we travel, needs to underline this.
The Live The Journey Value-Add
- The Live the Journey head office is in close proximity to Cape Town International Airport.
- Live the Journey representatives are made available to every guest during their travels within Southern Africa.
- Dedicated in-resort assistance numbers are manned 24/7, offering immediate assistance to our guests during their travels.
- Our SATIB membership allows for professional & legal support as well as assistance in the event of more serious incidents.
- A friendly and efficient Live The Journey representative will meet you at international airports. They offer assistance with anything from exchanging funds to escorting you to your driver or vehicle.
In closing, stop by Hall 20, Stand 132 – we would love to meet you and make you travel dreams come true.